Sunday, November 16, 2014

These blankets


Here is a picture of the purple plaid blouse shown in a few posts further down. This I participate in the Spring Top Sewalong 2011. Here you can see the other entries. The fabric is made of thin cotton bought from MG fabrics. The pattern comes from the magazine Knipmode Spring / Summer 2010. Töpen I wear under appropriate for use on the days it is a bit chillier. Required course in between this time of year when the heat goes rollercoaster. This in my first entry into Spring Top Sewalong 2011. "Purple plaid blouse" that HAS BEEN shown in a few posts Further down. Here You Can See The Other contributions. The fabric watch bridesmaids online is a light-weight cotton and Bought at MG Fabrics. The pattern is from the magazine "Knipmode" Spring / Summer of 2010.
In this blog I show my sewing creations, inspiration to others, and as a record of my creation. I sew mostly for my family consisting of two sons, born in -06 and -08, my husband and myself. Welcome here!
Singh, Stockholm County, Sweden Sewing and creation has followed me through life. The sewing began at age 13 when I sewed my first own pants at home on mom's sewing machine. Since then there has been at times when I sewed. Have had a nearly 10-15 year old long pause. But interest was brought to life when I had children. watch bridesmaids online Even more inspiration I got when I found all the creative blogs and during my temporary position as a textiles teacher. Welcome here, and please leave a comment! View my complete profile
Application watch bridesmaids online (6) Award (4) embroidered (2) Pants (15) Dam Blouse (3) Dam Bolero (1) Men-pant (2) Women skirt (4) Men-dress (5) Dam Cardigan ( 2) Dam Shorts (1) Women-Sweater (8) Dam Tunic (11) Dolls Clothes (1) Cheating watch bridesmaids online Olle (1) Men (4) Autumn Challenge 2010 (3) Christmas Crafts (1) Dress (5) Leggings (2) Linen (1) Live (56) masquerade (2) Cuffs (1) Patterns watch bridesmaids online (2) Pattern / Description (2) Cap (2) Personal (2) Scarves (3) Screen printing (3) Shorts (4) Sketches (1) Shirt (1) Jewelry (1) Step-by-Step (3) Knitting (1) Sewing Machine (1) Textiles Training watch bridesmaids online (4) (1) Panties (1) Panty liners (1) Sweater (27) Tunic (2) Fabric (3 ) Cake (1) Challenge (5) Win (1) Crochet (2) case (1) Weaving (1) Vårutmaning 2010 (5) Re-use (8) Other (2)
Patch Cut
Puhelimet piiloon
9 hours ago
Sew Liberated
Sewing Bee Round 2 - Burda 02-2011 # 116
2 days ago
traumschnitt
New Sybok fra Heilt spesiell!
3 days ago
-iinu-
Viola
1 week ago
Mrs. Bao 包
Giraffbukse in deilig wool
3 weeks ago
Carl Larsson at Ordrupgård - wind billets watch bridesmaids online ...
1 month ago
ida.p Design
Case for tablet
3 months watch bridesmaids online ago
Speedy Tops
4 months ago
& SI Irma
Inspiration M goes to Helsinki
6 months ago
D oris & A ssar
Sparkebukser
9 months ago
Gosi
Christmas Market Weekend in North and in stores golden heart
1 year ago
Be creative!
Today lunsj
Glis
Female entrepreneurs / Mujeres emprendedoras
LillSpooky
These blankets
1 year ago
Little K
2013!
2 years ago
caught attention
het 1e deel van de stoffen ......
2 years ago
Hillefant - sewn, knitted, crocheted, on stuff
Each thing has its time ...
Ladushki Design
Maasa - fanatical and happy
We Got To Live Our Dreams Like The People On TV
Singoalla Mom (me). I think singoalla clothes are so nice. I've been wanting to sew such a model to me soul ...
This wool sweater was too tight and low as shelf warmers. After a round in the washing machine, to clumpy in the remake something started. ...
2013 (2) May (1) January (1) 2012 (13) September (2) August (4) July (1) June (1) May (1) April (2) February (2) 2011 (34) November watch bridesmaids online (1) September (3) August (5) July (6) June (3) May (5) My Marine Shirt Polka Dot Top Purple plaid blouse watch bridesmaids online Sewalong and challenge watch bridesmaids online awards April (1) March (6) February (1) January (3) 2010 (51) December (3) November (2) October (3) September (3) August (2) July (4) June (4) May (3) April (3) March (7) February (9) January (8) 2009 (16) December (3) November (7) October (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment