Sunday, November 23, 2014

2012 (14) July (2) June (1) May (4) April (2) March (1) February (3) January (1)


Nea was the reason I started sewing children's clothes and she also got to lend his name to both the blog and my company. Here are the pictures, tenis sewing and pattern tips and stuff like that might be good to have when you like to sew.
My aides on Friday, Anna Karin and my mother! Yep now stand built and we have managed tenis to sell one day. Fantastic lot of people, and everyone has been very positive. Very nice to have the exhibition at Stockholm this time. Well organized and everything runs very smoothly. Hope to see many of you on Saturday and Sunday as well. Have a great weekend! Jenny
Thanks for yesterday! I came by and bought two patterns newspapers, a Ottobre children and a Knipmode for women. I have already started drawing of a dress pattern to myself from there. It will be interesting to see how I succeed in German ... Adds you to my blog list! February 20, 2010 08:14
Hello there! Thanks for the warm welcome, great service! The dress and matching pink camp shirt coming soon in the blog. The wedding is in three weeks so you have to be in! Hope you had sold something today too, despite busvädret! tenis And it will be calmer weather imorgone. And by the way, you were no doubt looking tygmontern! Nicely laid out and clean and fresh! Some of kvilttygsmontrarna will be good twos, but yours was the most handsome! February 20, 2010 15:06
Nobelle In the country outside Eskilstuna, I live with my family, my husband and our three daughters. I run a business selling fabrics and when I'm not busy with another sewing projects I'll fix happy with the decor. View my complete profile
2012 (14) July (2) June (1) May (4) April (2) March (1) February (3) January (1) 2011 (39) November (6) October (2) September (1) August (4) July (5) June (2) May (2) April (5) March (6) February (3) January (3) 2010 (26) December (2) November (4) October (5) September (1) August (2) July (1) May (1) March (3) February (3) Now we are at the fair! More apples ... Sooo heavenly sweet ... January tenis (4) 2009 (41) December (1) October (1) September (3) August (3) July (1) June (1 ) May (6) April (10) March (9) February (3) January (3) 2008 (55) December (3) November (3) October (5) September (2 ) August (3) July (6) June (4) May (10) April (4) March (4) February (7) January (4) 2007 (7) December (5 ) November (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment