Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pieces of fabric sold


Yes, this got me home yesterday from Martha vialis Stewart Fairs. Top left is molntyg from JNY Design. Bottom row from left we have "forest" in green and next to a yellow jersey, vialis both from soft fabrics. The rest of the fabrics are from MG Fabrics. Many are thought to me. I'm in Vårutmaningen, clothes for me, so it'll be a bit of these fabrics. Also bought two möntertidningar from Nea Nobelle. vialis One, Knipmode are in German, one for me brand new magazine. There were several models I've been meaning to sew for me. Just hope I can manage German well enough. The other is Ottobre 3/2009, which Babushkadockan vialis did "advertising" for his blog. Fine patterns for both girls and boys. I was also passed and greeted Gecko before I headed home with a pretty empty wallet!
So many lovely fabrics you got home with you (lucky that the fair is too far away for me - I buy more fabric than I have time to sew up the moment) and I see many like myself could imagine. The checkered in pale purple shades look particularly exciting, and the green in the center right. Reply Delete
What a thrill with a new pattern newspaper, KnipMode. Should be fun to hear what you think of it. I sew most of Ottobre Dam and like their models. Especially in the past there were lots. Their sizes are a little large, but only if you look carefully works the it with. Reply Delete
In this blog I show my sewing creations, inspiration to others, vialis and as a record of my creation. I sew mostly for my family consisting vialis of two sons, born in -06 and -08, my husband vialis and myself. Welcome here!
Singh, Stockholm County, Sweden Sewing and creation has followed me through life. The sewing began at age 13 when I sewed my first own pants at home on mom's sewing machine. Since then there has been at times when I sewed. Have had a nearly 10-15 year old long pause. But interest was brought to life when I had children. Even more inspiration I got when I found all the creative blogs and during my temporary position as a textiles teacher. Welcome here, and please vialis leave a comment! vialis View my complete profile
Application (6) Award (4) embroidered (2) Pants (15) Dam Blouse (3) Dam Bolero (1) Men-pant (2) Women skirt (4) Men-dress (5) Dam Cardigan vialis ( 2) Dam Shorts (1) Women-Sweater (8) Dam Tunic (11) Dolls Clothes (1) Cheating Olle (1) Men (4) Autumn Challenge 2010 (3) Christmas Crafts (1) Dress (5) Leggings vialis (2) Linen (1) Live (56) masquerade (2) Cuffs (1) Patterns (2) Pattern / Description (2) Cap (2) Personal (2) Scarves (3) Screen printing (3) Shorts (4) Sketches (1) Shirt (1) Jewelry (1) Step-by-Step (3) Knitting (1) Sewing Machine (1) Textiles Training (4) (1) Panties vialis (1) Panty liners vialis (1) Sweater (27) Tunic (2) Fabric vialis (3 ) Cake (1) Challenge (5) Win (1) Crochet (2) case (1) Weaving vialis (1) Vårutmaning 2010 (5) Re-use (8) Other (2)
A Difficult Week
18 hours ago
Tea Rose Home
Mulled Party in the Garden
1 day ago
Doppelnaht
Father's Day!
3 days ago
Sew Coco
Looking at the design ...
5 days ago
Kaoz
Pieces of fabric sold
2 weeks ago
Emily Fay
4 weeks ago
kleine fraetzle
Her stripes never go out of style.
2 months ago
Noodlehead
4 months ago
Connecting the Dots ...
The creativity wakes
5 months ago
Mojebarn
Sales Stop!
8 months ago
Made Anki
Violets & Whales
11 months ago
PRETTOFLAMINGOS
Keväästä syksyyn
1 year ago
Flea in Badhusparken
1 year ago
More shirts to me
1 year ago
Dorabella vialis
Pants and shirts in squeaky vialis stars!
1 year ago
BamBuu
Bursdags skjorter vialis
2 years ago
Nea Nobelles
my yndlingskjole vialis
2 years ago
Tri & Mar
Our little world
Hiskon - beautiful creations in gorgeous fabrics
A school assignment to craft the training I go. Our group worked with the theme of Digital Games, and would then each choose their own theme for ...
This wool sweater was too tight and low as shelf warmers. After a round in the washing machine, to clumpy in the remake something started. vialis ...
2013 (2) May (1) January (1) 2012 (13) September (2) August (4) July (1) June (1) May (1) April (2) February (2) 2011 (34) November (1) September (3) August (5) July (6) June (3) May (5) April (1) March (6) February (1) January (3) 2010 (51) December vialis (3) November (2) October (3) September (3) August (2) July (4) June (4) May (3) April (3) March (7) February

No comments:

Post a Comment