Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Freezer - a happy amateur syblogg


This is the last article that was sewn finished in March. A little cheating, it was when I was missing buttons and chose to purchase despite casio nyinköpförbudet (can perhaps be classified in category thread?). They only cost 4 kr, so I have at least not shopped till you drop. This I am most pleased that it was completed. It began in the summer of 2010, but it went slowly forward so finally laid it aside because I realized I did not have time to use it before it got too cold to wear. They carried forward to resuming sewing, blah because it's 27 pieces of fabric in the garment (shims are included). I have the willingness taken me through casio all the steps. The description was also in German, so I've been driving most of his head. It includes collar with collar stand, ok, tucks, prinsesskärning, two pockets, placket and sleeves with daragsko casio and cords gathered details blah. It was also a long time since I was sewing buttonholes, and the first time on this machine. Fabric and Pattern: The fabric is a thin cotton from MG fabrics. casio The pattern comes from Knipmode spring of 2010. Now it is finally ready and I am ready to face the spring:-)
Jeez, what job you must have put into getting it finished and it certainly looks as if it was worth Worn! Very stylish, well-made and fine detail. Glad you got it finished just in time for spring :) Feel satisfied! Reply Delete casio
Yes, the sleeves are the finest! It will be really nice of course! = O) Nice and professional! Interesting that you counted the parts .. I counted how many I have in one of my dresses and came up in the 26+ zipper casio .. gosh which pill it is and which think it is behind! Fun! Reply Delete
Wow, what a job! But the shirt is so nice. The good thing about these kinds of challenges. Maybe I'll participate next time, have a few UFOs lying one with 24 parts. Reply Delete
Seventeen what clever you are. Super Stylish. And brave to take it up even though it was receiving. Many of us have enough UFO'n lying to you think you have taken in over his head. But it's worth all the work when it's so good. Reply Delete
In this blog I show my sewing creations, inspiration to others, and as a record of my creation. I sew mostly for my family consisting of two sons, born in -06 and -08, my husband and myself. Welcome!
Singh, Stockholm County, Sweden Sewing and creation has followed me through life. The sewing began at age 13 when I sewed my first own pants at home on mom's sewing machine. Since then there has been at times when I sewed. Have had a nearly 10-15 year old long pause. But interest was awakened when I had children. Even more inspiration I got when I found all the creative blogs and during my temporary position as a textiles teacher. Welcome here, and please leave a comment! View my complete profile
Application (6) Award (4) embroidered (2), trousers (15) Dam Blouse (3) Dam Bolero (1) Men-pant (2) Women skirt (4) Women-dress (5) Dam Cardigan ( 2) Women Shorts (1) Women-Sweater (8) Dam Tunic (11) Dolls Clothes (1) Cheating Olle (1) Men (4) Autumn Challenge 2010 (3) Christmas Crafts (1) Dress (5) Leggings (2) Linen (1) Live (56) Masked (2) Cuffs (1) Patterns (2) Pattern / Description (2) Cap (2) Personal (2) Scarves (3) Screen printing (3) Shorts (4) Sketches (1) Shirt (1) Jewelry (1) Step-by-Step (3) Knitwear (1) Sewing Machine (1) Textiles Training (4) Accessories (1) Panties (1) Panty liners (1) Sweater (27) Tunic (2) Fabric (3 ) Cake (1) Challenge (5) Gain (1) Crochet (2) Case (1) Weaving (1) Vårutmaning 2010 (5) Reuse (8) Other (2)
Dollar Store Crafts
Tutorial Tuesday!
9 hours ago
Later today, after Completing this Ropes Course / mini zip line, he said to me out of the blue, "I'm the bravest boy in the whole world." And he believed it. I responded, checking some tears, "Yep, buddy. You are the bravest boy in the whole world."
1 day ago
Rabbit
Sofie
2 days ago
Syserine
Arvonta !!! Raffle !!!
5 days ago
Medeas World
Three Japanese casio bluser in voile
1 week ago
Mrs. Bao 包
A little pressure
Frida josefin
Autumn caps is now here ...
2 months ago
Retro Elephant
4 months ago
ANISE
My loyal customer ....
5 months ago
pysselmia casio
Streamers
8 months casio ago
Malic Pappel casio Design
Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
10 months ago
ekåå
Konzerthighlight
1 year ago
Autumn's first
1 year ago
jippiyes syblogg
1 year ago
Sn.art By Sophie
Oops!
1 year ago
Fleece Socks and dragonflies
Check out Jabbo!
2 years ago
Heartbeat Design
Heilt spesiell og Sybok Cheers !!
2 years ago
MINX
Mini Star
Freezer - a happy amateur syblogg
Beata
This Matryoshkan I commenced before Lucia. I was completely sold on to try making my own when I saw it on "New about sewing & quo ...
2013 (2) May (1) January (1) 2012 (13

No comments:

Post a Comment