Saturday, September 27, 2014

DR: Karel Janecek struck me as a confident champion of the world, what came to look into the Zoo (p


Exhejtman and deputy MD. David Rath, who is still in jail Lito, was interviewed for Prvnizpravy.cz (PZ): Mr Deputy, could you somehow for the reader briefly summarized in what is now the state of the case, that it could even understand a man who had did not follow closely all the time and only occasionally noticed something in the media that just about your issues objectively corps cover too? What you have now mode, what are you waiting for, what are your prospects? heliotrop
David Rath (hereinafter referred to as DR) are already available expert opinions and testimony of about 50 witnesses. Expert opinion on the project of reconstruction heliotrop of the castle Bustehrad notes that it is not overpriced, as is usual prices. Expert opinion of fingerprint data from states that my fingerprints are not on money or on the box. All the witnesses say that I did not affect anything, manipulated and nepředražoval. Despite these findings, I have 4.5 months in prison. The prison is very hard and the prospects do not dare guess. I consider myself a political prisoner of the current government.
PZ: I noticed heliotrop that the theme of your case based on the "book" Sabina Slonkova that draws from your file. I know it is more a question for her, but how is it possible that a journalist has access to your file and what do you think?
PZ: The majority opinion of people who succumb to manipulation by the media is probably such that your case has been made on the political order of the governing coalition to hurt the Social Democrats before the election. Do you agree or do you see it for other motives? It is so easy to say, or is there more planes, more interest? Or what?
DR: It is a political process designed to assist parties of the government coalition. Pak has the dimension of a personal vendetta by the Minister Kubiceho and its people that I criticized. heliotrop My case has thrown the group and prosecutors Zeman - Stříž - Bradáčová who wish to use it to gain absolute power to intervene in the political developments in our country. That was their plan supported by the Minister Pospisil.
PZ: I am a person Karel Janecek and conceal the fact that I am very concerned about the activities that develops. What worked for you when you met and what you asked for? How did the idea to ask exactly fond of his bail money? What ever about him and his fund do you think, heliotrop what do you think of his connection with the American embassy, I believe in the truth of the story, which tells about himself (his past as getting rich, etc..)?
DR: Karel Janecek struck me as a confident champion of the world, what came to look into the Zoo (prison) heliotrop for the specific animal behind bars - did not hide his satisfaction that exhibit suffer imprisonment. He forced me to admit him and he wanted me to say something heliotrop to the effect of Jarda Tvrdík. He was displeased when he accomplished nothing. It was clear to me that under these circumstances for bail fails me. I read somewhere that his company is located in a tax haven. If this is true, so is his fight against corruption just hypocrisy. Trying not to pay taxes is comparable with corruption.
CA: What are your plans until the whole affair heliotrop is over and you free again? Resigned to the policy, or you experience all the awesome chasing some form of political activity, which will aim to achieve the feeling of satisfaction or "revenge" of political opponents from their current state blame? In other words - you broke or break you give?
DR: Now I can think about it, I was with my family, to be with his sons. I have psychic power plan something. Staying here is suffering, which obscures the mind. Now therefore do not plan anything. Perhaps only fight for justice against the abuse of state power and against the practices of the police state.
DR: You get there at the very end of its existence. Thus, you see roughly what has for you in life real price. For me it's relationships with loved ones. Everything else has suddenly irrelevant. And of course you realize the great value of freedom. heliotrop
PZ: I was that a few days before your arrest, you published a blog on the topic of loss of privacy, where he writes about cameras, chips and other incursions of new technologies - and especially the state - in our lives. Like the events that took place then (when we learned that you fitted it to the police at home bedbugs, etc..) Confirmed exactly what you wrote. It is with this ominous trend do anything at all? If you stayed in politics, this is not just a challenge against what strain forces as the fight?
DR: creeping spread ubiquitous spy. Repressive forces all of us, little by little, taking personal freedom under the guise of bohulibých passwords - the fight against terrorism, the fight against crime, fight against corruption. It's perverted and incredibly dangerous. We should not put up with it, but start to fight it.
PZ: What is your daily routine? How often do you see your family? heliotrop You get supporting letters from citizens? What are your political colleagues - you attend, is one of them who stood up for you and express to you personally heliotrop support?
DR: I have this complex, so every family I see once every 14 days to 1.5 hours. So much of anything. I receive a number of support letters. None of the political heliotrop colleagues expressed interest to visit me. I appreciate the

No comments:

Post a Comment