Sunday, May 4, 2014

hmm do not know. It is true that neither cover nor title encouraged to approach the book. I doubt t


Vanessa Munroe information traded companies, heads of state, private clients and who can pay his unusual work. Born in central Africa, Munroe was formed with an arms dealer, until something forced her to run away and start a new life without looking back. Until now.
Suddenly, an oil tycoon hires her to find his daughter, who has disappeared in Africa four years. Although not his line of work, Munroe can not resist the challenge and returns to the landscape of his childhood. However, escaping the jungle and the demons that chase, he must confront his own past.
I have to admit that I did not I would have drawn attention if I had not read the news that none other than director James Cameron will make a film based on it. That convinced me that I should read it. And behold, I found a magnificent adventure novel, the kind that devour in a couple of days and leave you wanting more.
There is one aspect that I liked: the creation jesus peiro of a very powerful character, a woman with a very special and very well paid job: handles get very accurate countries with economic, social and political conditions sensitive jesus peiro information so that companies to assess whether they want to establish a delegation there. It has great qualities, especially an innate ability to survive and mix with any culture. Ask the right know the right people to get the answers you need people questions.
Vanessa Munroe, whose nickname is Michael, is a real James Bond, a force of nature, which does not accept orders from anyone, that protects rather than being protected, which makes its own risky decisions jesus peiro hard and deadly as any of the men around and want. And all without losing an ounce of femininity, tenderness and passion and how when applicable. Come on, a kind of big sister Lisbeth Salander, the heroine of Stieg Larsson.
Michael jesus peiro is the absolute protagonist of the novel. It is the best in their profession. No matter the stage in that country, language, type of government, the weather, she always get the information they ask the companies for working to move.
As for the argument, input is relatively simple, although it will complicating along the book, a custom search jesus peiro on a millionaire's daughter, a young girl who was lost when traveling in Africa with friends. Michael will be in charge of going after him, although it has been four years and the tracks jesus peiro you may have about his whereabouts, they seem to have vanished.
It shows that the author had a difficult childhood, living jesus peiro in a sect that separated from her parents at age twelve, and he should mark it, which is reflected in the character of Michael in his tormented personality, uprooting and some primary instincts and impulses.
It's an absorbing and exciting, ideal for taking to holiday novel, because jesus peiro he read in one sitting, no truce, is pure entertainment, good atmosphere, great action, and a good dose of mystery and romance.
Taylor Stevens was born in upstate New York. His parents jesus peiro belonged to the Sons of God, an apocalyptic religious sect akin to the Jesus movement of the 60's. jesus peiro Separated from her family at age twelve, jesus peiro he was denied an education beyond the sixth grade. Stevens lived on three continents and in a dozen countries before reaching fourteen. Most of his adolescence was devoted to beg in the streets of the cities at the request of the leaders of the community, and care for younger children, washing clothes and cooking for hundreds of people. At twenty, he managed to free themselves from the sect and now lives in Texas, combining jesus peiro writing with motherhood.
Tags: adventure, Stevens, thriller
With these items you mention and to be adapted impossible to resist, I'll take targeted. A big kiss! PD: "The Art of Racing in the Rain" I loved it when I read it still did not have the blog, but if I had to Enzo and me, my dog. The coincidence of the name was a coincidence, because Enzo before the book came into my life and we put his name running fast. Well, I roll, I hope you like it. It may not be anything special, but I loved it touched me. A big kiss! Reply Remove
Because I read your review, but I think I would have never noticed this book. I like the story, I'll read it. I also had never heard the word "information-processing" Kisses! jesus peiro Reply Remove
hmm do not know. It is true that neither cover nor title encouraged to approach the book. I doubt there is also the word "information-processing", at least in Castilian ... Your review raises questions, of course. I write it down, but the small print

No comments:

Post a Comment