Thursday, February 5, 2015

This year we had a selection of the right to remain at home.

Bet of love | Zgodbice.net
It was a beautiful Sabbath day by Nejc brother and I were home alone. My parents went to sea again, they celebrated one of those anniversaries, when they were more than twenty years realized. With Nejc we were both already an adult I was old exactly eighteen while he was Nejc only one year older than me.
This year we had a selection of the right to remain at home. "A really rockabye baby can not take the next Spela? I have no intention to watch it, "said Nejc view of parents. "Shut up, otherwise you'll go with us," he said angrily father and close the tailgate. With Nejc we really got along well. "Well that went," I say, and I go into the kitchen. "Yeah super final bit of peace," he said and opened the refrigerator. From there you take cold milk and you poured into a glass. "How can you drink cold," he asked, and grimacing. Nothing I can say only laugh my "go somewhere tonight" "No." He shakes his head, but I have no intention to interpret that I want to have one for myself Friday. "You are going?" I ask him.
"Do not we have here today Urko with colleagues" "What you have" again, I ask, as that would not be heard. "You want to come to the store, you know that colleagues can not offer juice," he says, once again opens the fridge. However, this is awesome ... I think ... never in my life I do not have peace. I go next to him in the shop and cart fall very things which never ate and drank when he was alone: potato chips, popcorn, beer, coca cola, vodka ... Nejc was an avid basketball player and as far as I knew him he never drank. "You've got today really have Urko" I say to him when we go out of the store with full bags. "Of course my sister fills you only live once" "Yeah," I nod because I have no intention to listen to his wise thoughts. When you get home room pripraviva space rock and Nejc the room attracts all the equipment and the tower. "Super will," he says, contentedly watching the living room. "Without girls ... no it does not work you panic" and asked me anxiously looks "Okay you enjoy himself," I say when I close the door of the room. The clock was already seven in the evening when you turn on the male voice in anger and I closed the book. I get up out of bed and I see through the window. At the bell already hung his colleagues. All I've known since many were already here because they play basketball together. I can not listen to music so type them your number to frendice "halo Monika how are you?" I ask and hear
music in the background. rockabye baby She is a žur "hey Spela this can then call" cried the handset and hang up. "Super, I am left alone," say the phone and throw it in the corner. Turn on your computer and sign on msn and net'm looking for a variety of attractions. I get thirsty and go into the kitchen after you drink. I run up the stairs and almost tripped, that I fell.
"Whoa sister're okay," I said, and I Nejc broad grin. All shut up and catch a glimpse of me ... zardim because I can not stand that I'm in the spotlight. "Yeah, okay, I" say and spurts to the kitchen. I do not want back into the room, I knew that I would be looking at other strange so I went to the garden. I sit on a bench and watch the sky. Even more bored than in the room ... I think. I hear the doorbell ... who have come to wonder and runs in front of the house. At the entrance stood a boy and a brunette with full force urging the bell. "You want to?" I ask him and watch him. I thought it is known. "Hi I'm looking for Nejc" he says and smiles broadly at me. I have a feeling that knows me. "Do you know," I ask him. "Nejc is my classmate, I owe him a the CD, I was close and I heard from," he says.
"A walk in the same school?" Asks "Yeah," I nod. "As soon as I find it," I tell him I open the front door. Together We go into the house and watch the living room but can not see him, "Where is Nejc" I ask the guy that I knew better. "Outside the house," I cried, and takes a sip of beer. I go to the house "Nejc classmate looking for you," I say to him when you find it. I see you kissing rockabye baby a blonde who did not know. "I'm sorry to bother you," she apologize when I'm angry gaze. "I'm his sister," I say and hint to it. He looks at me happier and I smile. "Hey rockabye baby you old beer" hear the voice of Nejčev. "This is my sister Spela" he said and hugged rockabye baby me through the door. "I'm glad Jure" he said and I smiled. "I brought the CD tele" "Super" nods and looks at the CD as they first see it. Zardim because I have no choice other Nejc me as always embarrassing. "But you something to drink" by herself and ask him smile. Nejc has gone back to his girlfriend and is quite forgot that Jure here. "Am may be yes," rockabye baby he says, to me a nice smile. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. Jure come to me "your brother really drunk I'm not accustomed to," rockabye baby he says, me give him a beer. "Me neither" shakes her head and go into the living room. Music dam on the quieter and jumped at the chance to flow into your room. I've had enough of this shouting and loud music that echoes through the house. He decided that I watched the film on the computer. Vžgem it and atopy in the movie ... after half an hour I hear a terrible noise, "types we have to demolish the house," I say, and runs up the stairs. Nejčev stereo was lying on the floor. "So what are all picked," he cried

No comments:

Post a Comment