Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Those who know me know that I love dresses. I actually october birthstone have not gone in jeans si


Those who know me know that I love dresses. I actually october birthstone have not gone in jeans since 2009 (if one disregards training pants and ski pants). I have simply become a proper dress girl. And I am unfortunately too big a supporter of what is perhaps many will be characterized as a little sugar sweet. I therefore try to break it with boots and accessories that are a little tougher and not as sweet. As I mentioned in the post below, I have for the summer for purchasing some summer dresses from Dorothy Perkins. The surprise big in quality compared to price. I would say that those I have ordered is two or three notches above H & M when it comes to quality. And the price is very kind, the ones you see here is the 25-45 pound. But customs and VAT comes of course as well.
Tulipe Noir On this blog I'm showing photos october birthstone of street art I've shot bathroom was very nice in Oslo. If you want you can follow me and see my other shots on Instagram as Tulip. - Please paint my city! View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment