Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hm, confusion continues. Yes, I remember that 38 was 12 in GB when I lived there for over 15 years


What experiences have you no respect conversion of sizes? I'm not wise at what is right, since different tables show different translation, and various stores operate with different sizes. P Oasis str 12:01 str 38, p Wearhouse is the size 40. Who is right? And there are some who have control on the size of the web shop Boden? __________________
I have shopped a lot in England because I have family there and str. 12 then has always been 38. But one size may vary slightly aquamarin from store to store and from season to season. Son it is the even p HM. __________________ Lizzie junior, December 04 and Poden, September 07
Agree with Lizzie. 12 is 40, 14 is 42, 16 is 44 and 18 is 46. Oasis is well shop that caters aquamarin to younger women, is not it? In case s, s runs the same outline as well such stores, where S, M and L (eg.) Is much less than in shops for women from 30 upwards.
And there was the confusion complete ... I have incidentally also always believed that 12 is 38. But it also comes an on store sizes. P Long Tall Sally, I use 12 in jeans, I have no chance of getting into 38 in regular stores. __________________ 90 - 96-00 Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.
Such was the case at least in the old days, but I think vaguely remember that this is changed ..? I got Livingroom a skirt from La Redoute n, and it is marked with French 38, Swedish-Danish etc. 36 and 10. British Then the 12 corresponding to 38 in Norwegian sizes, in any case. __________________
Fola Dobbin
Hm, confusion continues. Yes, I remember that 38 was 12 in GB when I lived there for over 15 years ago, but now I see in assorted tables that 12 translates 40, and I have followed, and thus I think that I have chosen the wrong size p Boden-my order. Some who have ordered from there and have an idea about what is right strrelseskonvertering? __________________
28/04/09 14:42
It also comes an on whether it is German or French str. 38 they write about in the tables. aquamarin French str. 38 are German (and Norwegian) str. 36. Just confuse some. __________________ Lizzie junior, December 04 and Poden, September 07
Br make themselves a title itself
And 38 is not the same in all European countries. Here I found two calculators / diagrams showing both German (which we use) and French (as is often the one being designated as European) http://www.size-conversions.com/women.html http: / /www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_womens.htm __________________ Lizzie junior, December 04 and Poden, September 07

Forum Jump User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Ski forum Forum List FPForum General Discussion Spikerhjrnet News and Media chatter Forum Food and diet Madam Mim recipe forum Barnemat organic and dietetic Culture and Entertainment Tinetoffs aquamarin literature forum Glitter Chicks film and musikkforum Kasias frills Home equipment Interirhjrnet sticking barneutstyrshjrne Housewife School green fingers Leisure and hobby Sportshjrnet Mrkerommet Emms hobbyhjrne Twenty-four shades of lime Gremlis aquamarin travel and fremmedsprkforum Spanish Courses Motehjrnet Jleforumet Fest hytid Communication HP Vevstove Autofil turtles nitpicking Divines spr and-lr Forum Information aquamarin


No comments:

Post a Comment