Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It is the second dressbarn time I mention that I read the book twice. Well, he has his reason, as y


Synopsis: Three Women is an exciting three-voice poem whose central dressbarn theme motherhood. Each voice is a way of living: the woman who crosses their implementation to be mother, who suffers from not being able to be and it is reluctantly. Sylvia conceived this poem, feminist and anti-war, to be read aloud, and in 1962, a year before his death, read it on the BBC. The experience was a turning point in the way they deal with the writing. Since then conceive the poems 'loud', permanently changing his poetic art.
Sylvia dressbarn Plath on my list Writers Unique Challenge was clear in principle that would make a (re) reading The Bell Jar. But the Nordic publisher, bilingual and illustrated edition of Three women is, as it says in the title a monologue dressbarn for three voices, a poem about motherhood got in the way. I did not hesitate. It was a different way of approaching Plath, beyond its famous bell, especially since Sylvia was primarily a poet.
Once read and even reread (now explain why) and when thinking about how to comment on this book I must say I've come to quite demoralized keyboard. No, you have not been reading. It was because I suddenly had to face the reality that I was going to find: reviews saying that "poetry is not my thing", "poetry is not a genre that read", "poetry and I are incompatible" "I never read poetry" ... Defeated beforehand to made a list of arguments to try to convince you that you should not reject all poetry and a stroke and this book in particular, small, few pages, bilingual dressbarn and illustrated.
But in the end I said why? Why? I do not know if in dismay, but with conviction, you decided that I should try to convince those who are already convinced that poetry is not your thing. Everyone has their arguments, their reasons, their comments, dressbarn their approach to the books and the readings. So with respect for all that, step on her toes.
It is also true that poetry is perhaps the most personal and intimate genre, and even more difficult to move to a comment from readings. It is also the most beautiful literary genre, it must be said, not in vain when we like paragraphs dressbarn or reading descriptions usually refer to the poetic style of the author to express that what makes a delicate and beautiful shape. And possibly dressbarn metaphorical. Poetry as a distorted image of what you want to say, play on words and pictures, impossible and possible rhymes, what is said and what is sensed, what is not said but want to say and play back with the words with visual dressbarn images and causing emotions waking. When the literature is magic, we call poetry.
I'm then heading to a) they like poetry, b) or whether they like or dislike but do not reject dressbarn it, c) want to meet Sylvia Plath poet, d) want to know more about Sylvia Plath person e) inveterate readers who yet dare f) who read my long comments talk about what you talk (brave! should reward your patience with me).
In any case, everyone lost care: I will not comment much the book itself (though I never do). Beyond each with maternity, you might say. But I would say by chinchar because it's not that, it's just probably Sylvia Plath wrote poems that be (poetry) will not be read and perhaps in this case illustrations Anuska Allepuz not help much. A children's illustrations and I have not managed to connect with this poem for three voices. And I've tried, because I read the book twice, but the artwork and remirado've looked several times and have not earned enough to link them to read, without further removed me that feeling of illustration for children ...
It is the second dressbarn time I mention that I read the book twice. Well, he has his reason, as you said Sylvia Plath synopsis conceived this poem to read aloud. So the first time I read the classic dressbarn style: quiet and withdrawn. And the second I did as it was intended: aloud. That is not easy, I have to say, because I needed to be alone to think I'm not like a goat (I'm not going to cheat: who thinks dressbarn there are). Once the experiment I have to say that, indeed, feel and even reading is different. dressbarn Something that had already proven once that I read aloud to someone, but I had never tried poetry. Curious. I would add that a poem is read again, because each reading I found something different.
What is Three women? A poem, three voices, a writer. A writer

No comments:

Post a Comment