Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cooking Notepad :: Cooking Class (8) Cooking Notepad :: Food Notes (58) Cooking Notepad :: Japanese


Therefore, Japan's booty to please wait a moment you ~ ~ ~ ~
Many people are comforted me what bad things sometimes come long ago decided on what to buy a necklace with earrings styles with colors respectively


Finally abandoned the limited edition pink chose this pair of yellow Hello!
I can only say thank you to my husband at home with children to help me out on my own leaked also squandering $ $ to buy these Lili did not pull the pull of some friends pronovia Poof ~ ~ ~
Mommy, I do not know how old your kids home boys or girls it? Then self or with the group? Probably a few days to go to Japan, where stroke it?, I think the main thing to look at is with the group or self-yo! Since then with the group I believe that many will be to look at the scenery outside the trip to go outside when it is cold clothes pronovia really really want to bring a little good because there are tour buses, heavy clothing can be placed on standby to help themselves, then the car as we went to Only nine days have more days in Kyoto to stay outdoors all day rest are food shopping trip more indoor heating in Japan really pronovia really strong to open into the room if I would wear a two-piece sweat large extent my own jacket in the room are just wearing a thin, three-quarter sleeve jacket Oh! few days to go if you do not really do not have a lot of laundry problems with how much energy it took as much as possible the number of heavy sure to bring a Have a look coat collar can also wrap the neck by a hat to see the children had not been with ducklings head is too big, with too little to live caps easily fly up so I direct band are hooded T If there is wear that hat bodysuit, then bring a few long-sleeved bodysuit, when the hold on hold under cold will not reveal the boy's stomach, then you can find the kind of double pants (I bought in mothercare) or thicker jeans girl, then really cold inside to wear pantyhose it but I think if the majority of indoor trip is a little thick pants can be worn every day duckling something like this: indoor travel mostly pronovia short-sleeved or long-sleeved package fart ~ Clothing + T or a cap plus a large thin coat thick coat trousers pronovia outdoor travel mostly long-sleeved bodysuit + ~ thick long-sleeved shirt (thin cap T) + cap + T or thin coat thick coat + double layer ducklings wearing trousers really is much more than we adults have it! I touched his hand almost all the warm clothes to try to basically worn onion too hot because the room is really into restaurant Be sure to take off your clothes outside Taiwan more difficult to find a child with a glove to Japan to buy myself immediately wash the evening back to the hotel the next day took them out to dry with luggage if you really pronovia do not want to take too much of the ride, I feel that the package fart pants do not bring a few pieces of jacket outerwear with little rest can reuse my own habits pronovia bought new clothes must be washed before wearing clothes pronovia so the ducklings are brought from Taiwan, Japan, in addition to buying clothes gloves immediately give him a hand with the outside are not open to wear if you do not mind unwashed Mommy is really cold to wear in Japan can also be bought directly: P Finally, a reminder that Japan is really very dry Dry remember to help children with very nourishing lotion Oh! packing for my own use for about 100ml cans go ~ ~ ~ 9 with the world to almost bare! delete lotion I use cetaphil of ~ but not especially prepared for Japan, ducklings are now born to rub lotion had this card is I went with a friend to buy Hello ~ If there usually are used to emulsion can be friends! No special change brands of diapers I probably took about 70 nine-piece right now is the package size L, so this is probably two packs but in fact left a dozen pieces back, I think mom would grab a few pieces on the usual day package In fact, do not bring much more than enough with too many convenience stores in Japan with the drug store also sells diapers, pronovia really easy to buy enough pronovia milk for another part, ducklings originally pronovia milk each morning and evening meals 200 middle staple food meals Milk will be accompanied by about 50 to 60, but this time to the middle of the Japanese auto refused to drink it on a daily, morning and evening meal is I did not take a lot of milk powder, because before I had the first network on Acre sauce Store milk sent booked hotel, completely useless to also bring the results back. . . If your baby mummy are still mainly milk, with a little more just in case it Hello! Duck milk is already a big role belongs to appease had to fill his stomach, so I do not have a particularly large number of milk to prepare the final coat part, I did not bring down jacket Oh my husband and myself are wearing down, but it's down jacket original ducklings to buy a size too big, wear now I feel a bit empty but below, the wind will fill in, so I took a very thick coat of it but not a big feather ~ ~ I think it is also very warm! My advice is if you really more concerned about, plus with the group which is not necessarily arbitrary wanted to go on shopping which case, the child's clothes pronovia or bring a little bit on the multi-band Hello! Delete Newer Post Older Post Home Parenting Diary: 10M record
Cooking Notepad :: Cooking Class (8) Cooking Notepad :: Food Notes (58) Cooking Notepad :: Japanese Recipes (3) Cooking Notepad pronovia :: Other Recipes (9) Footprints :: 2010.05 Korea (7) Footprints :: 2010.06 Tokyo ( 4) Footprints :: 2010.07 Vancouver (8) Footprints :: 2010.11 Ilan (2) Footprints :: 2011.01, Hong Kong (3) Footprints :: 2011.03 Fukuoka, Nagasaki (6) Footprints :: 2011.07 Fukuoka (7) Footprints :: 2011.08 Taichung Cingjing (3) Footprints :: 2011.10 Ilan (2) Footprints :: 2011.11 pronovia Fukuoka, Nagasaki (13) Footprints :: 2012.02 pronovia Tokyo (6) Footprints :: 2012.05 Ilan (2) Footprints :: 2012.05 Fukuoka, pronovia Nagasaki pronovia (13) Footprints :: 2012.08 Ilan Hualien and Taitung (4) Footprints :: 2013.03 Tokyo (19) Footprints :: 2013.07 Fukuoka (9) Footprints :: 2013.08 Vancouver (3) Footprints :: 2013.08 Hualien in horizontal pronovia (3) Footprints :: 2014.01 Nagasaki Fukuoka pronovia Kyoto (2) Footprints :: my Suitcase (10) Lively Life :: my Beauty Selections (32) Lively Life :: my Daily Madness (16) Lively Life :: my Playing bits (16) Lively Life :: My puzzle (1) Lively Life :: my Whatever pronovia (18) Lively Life :: my Wondering Thoughts (19) Lively Life :: (22) My Sweet Home :: Furnishings (16) My Sweet Home :: decorating (28) Our Baby :: Tatu Diary ( 41) Our Baby :: good thing Trial (1) Our Baby :: Pregnancy health care products (6) Our Baby :: Pregnancy special inspection (1) Our Baby :: Duck wardrobe (9) Our Baby :: Parenting good thing ( 12) Our Baby :: Parenting Diary (40) Our Baby :: parenting small travel (11) School Days :: my Students (2) School Days :: my Work and Teaching (6) Honeymoon :: booty (4) Honeymoon :: front line ready (5) Honeymoon pronovia :: Travels (20) Wedding Our Wedding :: Other (20) Our Wedding :: Wedding Wedding (36) Our Wedding :: Wedding marriage Ring (3) Our Wedding :: Wedding Wedding (8) Our Wedding :: Wedding mood (6) Uncategorized Articles (5)
2014 (13) 03 (2) 02 (4) 01 (7) Mailing pronovia teaching Japanese culture: How to send EMS international express / air / sea package back to Taiwan Parenting Diary:? 1Y-1Y2M record 2013 Anniversary Trophy : Les Nereides ballerinas jewelry parenting small travel: "Taian Hot Springs" Bamboo Court Hualien in Miyama cross Chingjing Family Fun ~ Wuling Farm & Family Fun ~ Hualien in Hualien cross Parkview Hotel 2013 Anniversary Trophy: Kate Spade Barrel Street Annabel classic bow ... 2013 (100) 12 (3) 11 (6) 10 (9) 09 (4) 08 (7) 07 (12) 06 (11) 05 (10) 04 (11) 03 (11) 02 (6) 01 (10) 2012 (172) 12 (11) 11 (16) 10 (19) 09 (13) 08 (13) 07 (16) 06 (19) 05 (15) 04 (12) 03 (14) 02 (13) 01 (11) 2011 (205) 12 (19) 11 (18) 10 (17) 09 (15) 08 (12) 07 (20) 06 (23) 05 (14) 04 (16) 03 (25) 02 (9) 01 (17) 2010 (112) 12 (9) 11 (17) 10 (13) 09 (24) 08 (1) 07 (6) 06 (21) 05 (11) 04 (9) 03 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment